Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST sc ...

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST sc ...

Thread: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST sc ...

Message: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST schedule?!

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:09:38 UTC

Birdie:
          Mike has a point about the hotel at the airport.  It is nice, and very convenient, plus they have overflow capabilities in vacation cottages several miles away.  Not inexpensive though!  However, there IS a grand old (emphasize OLD) hotel in Sebring at half the price of the airport digs.  Grand old lobby, old-tired rooms - but was a favorite of the upper class in its day.  And, I support your request for back-to-back Sebring:Sun-n-Fun dates.  Either the week leading up to SnF or immediately following.  I would prefer the lead-in week.  Hey Mike, I don't need the fancy airport digs and its a long haul for both events, even from up here in the Panhandle.  Maybe you can work it out for next year??         Cheers,   Frank
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  To: Soaerobatics at aol.com ; acro at gf24.de 
  Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 10:08 AM
  Subject: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST schedule?!

Hi Mike

Wasn't being smart.  Just remembered when Oshkosh and Fondi were back to back and the economics advantage of that senario.  Maybe someday you guys can do the same again is all that I was saying.  If we can't see you at this Sebring contest, see you at the next one.

Cheers,
  Birdie 
Attachement 1: part2.html

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn