ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fwd: SEBRING SPRING 2003 CONTEST sc ...

From: Frank Gorham <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:09:38 UTC

Message:

Birdie:
          Mike has a point about the hotel at the airport.  It is nice, and very convenient, plus they have overflow capabilities in vacation cottages several miles away.  Not inexpensive though!  However, there IS a grand old (emphasize OLD) hotel in Sebring at half the price of the airport digs.  Grand old lobby, old-tired rooms - but was a favorite of the upper class in its day.  And, I support your request for back-to-back Sebring:Sun-n-Fun dates.  Either the week leading up to SnF or immediately following.  I would prefer the lead-in week.  Hey Mike, I don't need the fancy airport digs and its a long haul for both events, even from up here in the Panhandle.  Maybe you can work it out for next year??         Cheers,   Frank