ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] US Nationals Scores

From: john king <john_king_488ma at yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:18:45 UTC

Message:

  Why is it we could get scores online from the AWAC in
Slovenia but not the Nationals in Texas?  Just kidding
- I know how difficult those computers can be.  But it
sure would be great to see a final set of scores for
the whole contest.

Congrats to the winners (who ever you are) and new
team members.  Sounds like it was a great contest and
well run!

John King