ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: US Nationals Scores

From: Bubba Vidrine <bubba26m at earthlink.net>

Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 16:49:52 UTC

Message:

  John,

In Slovenia, everything was done directly through the
internet. At Nationals, we were not setup to be on the
internet 24/7 so the results were published locally
through the network.

The webmaster had two options to update the website...
First, to copy the files from the local server at his
convenience and manually change the links. Or, to wait
for the score room to do just that...

At the end of the contest, the final results and team
standings were sent to the webmaster for publication on
the website.

If you need the results, let me know. I'll send them out
to you.

Everything else is out of my control.

Steff

P.S. We missed you out there.