ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fw: Vertical Reversements or Cartwheels

From: "Brent Rogers" <1brogers at rogers.com>

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:23:20 UTC

Message:

I also enjoyed this discussion. While there is often a lot of (relatively) irrelevant material on the exploder, this is why I continue to subscribe.

Brent Rogers                  | CPL, ASELS, IA
Toronto, Ontario              | COPA # 134213
Canada                          | AOPA # 772585 7
1brogers at rogers.com     | IAC # 24428, Chapter 88