ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Aerobat Revisited

From: "John" <jprince at iglou.com>

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:50:42 UTC

Message:

I'm a little confused (my normal existence) about the Aerobat placards and limitations.   If  I drove up to an IAC contest in my  shiny Cessna 150 Aerobat would I be able to fly Sportsman?  If I put an "Experimental" sticker on the door would I now be able to enter the contest in Sportsman?  If not why not?

John Prince N3DR