Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Commentary

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Commentary

Thread: [Acro] Nationals Commentary

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:39:53 UTC

I finally got home from the Nationals (went to visit my sister and grandmother before going home), and feel I must give a huge thank you to BJ Boyle for running one of the best Nationals ever!  I thought that Frick's run as CD in 1998 couldn't be beat, but BJ may have tied the effort.

Running the Nationals is almost a full-time job for the weeks (even months) prior to the contest.  To all of you who were there to enjoy his hard work, please send BJ a note and let him know you appreciate his time and dedication.  BJ, you're the best.

Going to bed now, and see you all next year,
Allyson

P.S. - Lewis is very happy to be back home!  After 13 hours in the car today, he's very happy to be back on a stable perch.  And Steff, don't worry... I won't bring him back next year!  "Pretty bird, brrrrriiiiiinnnnnggg, beep, hello!"

P.P.S. - Leslie, great job on the website.  I only looked at it briefly a couple of times during the week, but I sat and looked at photos for an hour tonight.  Awesome job!
Attachement 1: part2.html

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn