Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] [Mod] My baby is for sale to a good home...

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] [Mod] My baby is for sale to a good home...

Thread: [Acro] [Mod] My baby is for sale to a good home...

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 23:50:27 UTC

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Fred Zayas [mailto:frzayas at yahoo.com] 
> Sent:	Sunday, October 06, 2002 13:35
> To:	AcroMod at YahooGroups.com
> Subject:	[Mod] My baby is for sale to a good home...
> 
> I'm commuting from Colorado to California a lot these days, so I'm selling my 1992 Laser (built by Sam Fry). Plus, I
> get to move up to a G-200!!! My baby has always been hangared, so it would be great if it went to a good home in a dry
> climate!
> 
> The plane is powered by a Monty Barrett HIO-360. Since I've had the airplane, I've added (okay, *professionals have
> added* otherwise I wouldn't fly it) a governor and constant speed prop, a new gas tank, redid the gear attach and
> fixed the tracking, added a transponder, and rounded the leading edges of the wing as per plan. Construction photos
> and complete logs available, and every flight since I've had it has been logged. All condition inspections done as
> annuals by pros. The airplane comes with its own parachute, a Garmin GPS, and a spare radio.
> 
> In Colorado when the density altitude is 10,000' at the surface it performs well. The airplane weighs around 1,000lbs
> empty. At sea level, the airplane is a rocket ship -- you'll be airborne before the throttle hits the stops!
> 
> The airplane is at Parkland air park in Erie, Colorado at a real pilot's home, Bob Freeman. If you have any interest,
> please call me at 970-667-3563 or send me e-mail at FrZayas at Yahoo.com. I have over $85,000 in the airplane. Make me a
> reasonable offer.
> 
> If you would like photos, please send me e-mail. I've not been able to attach and send them to this mail.
> 
Attachement 1: winmail.dat

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn