ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Flop tube

From: AMSnaproll at aol.com

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:08:18 UTC

Message:

My trusty Eagle gave me a raised eyebrow the other day. Rolled inverted and
it quit running. Rolled upright and it ran. Got to be entertaining after
awhile, but I figured I oughta fix it. I took out the flop tube and pressure
tested it, and there were no splits or leaks. So, gurus, is it possible that
it was sucking shut when it was bent a certain way? And if that is true, what
happens if it sucks shut when upright? Does anybody have an emergency fuel
feed that bypasses the flop tube, and if so, how did you rig it?

Thanks a heap!
Ashley Messenger
Ch. 34