ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Flop tube

From: Skybolt31 at aol.com

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:04:59 UTC

Message:

  I just replaced the clear tube type in my Eagle. If I pulled with a fair amount of effort, I could pull the tube and the crimped piece out of the threaded piece.  As I said, it worked, but I feel better that a new one is going in. The pickup in the Eagle is faily low in the tank, so you have to be faily low on fuel before even a fully separated flop tube is going to fail you while upright.

Bruce Green
Eagle N110GM