ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Flop tube

From: AMSnaproll at aol.com

Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 06:07:24 UTC

Message:

Frank.
If it isn't the flop tube, what else could it be? Negative G produces an
instant dead engine. I tried actuating the wobble pump, and that did not
revive it. The only thing I didn't do was apply positive G while inverted,
but the instant I roll upright, power again! Anyway, I'll put the new tube in
when it comes in, and give a full report. Stay tuned for the continuing saga!

Ashley