ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] IAC Website problems

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:54:12 UTC

Message:

Sorry to bother the list with this, but I'm just checking to see if this problem is just me, or if others are having it.

When I try to get into the "Members" section of the IAC Website, I get this error message:

"Network Error
Unable to request URL from host members.iac.org:80 through proxy server null:0: Operation timed out"

I have no idea what any of that means, but if somebody could tell me if it's my problem or if it's the site itself I'd appreciate it.  I need to download this year's Intermediate and Advanced sequences, and I also want to look over the rules proposals and proposed sequences for 2003.

Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC 15590