ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: IAC Website problems

From: Dave Swartz <djswartz at bellsouth.net>

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:58:29 UTC

Message:

  On Thursday, October 10, 2002 6:52 PM, Allyson Parker-Lauck
[SMTP:princess70 at earthlink.net] wrote:
> Sorry to bother the list with this, but I'm just checking to see if this
> problem is just me, or if others are having it.
>
> When I try to get into the "Members" section of the IAC Website, I get this
> error message:
>
> "Network Error
> Unable to request URL from host members.iac.org:80 through proxy server
> null:0: Operation timed out"
>
> I have no idea what any of that means, but if somebody could tell me if it's
> my problem or if it's the site itself I'd appreciate it.  I need to download
> this year's Intermediate and Advanced sequences, and I also want to look over
> the rules proposals and proposed sequences for 2003.
>
> Allyson Parker-Lauck
> IAC 15590
>  << File: ATT00025.htm >>

I tried multiple times and always got in without an error.  It sounds like you
might have a configuration problem on your browser - have you made changes
recently?  I'm using IE6.0 SP1.

Dave Swartz
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
http://www.FlightFantastic.US