ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC Website problems

From: Joel S Utz <jutz at flash.net>

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:17:56 UTC

Message:

I got in with no problems. That error sounds like you're attempting
to connect through a Local Area Network and the proxy server (or
firewall or whatever is doing the actual connecting) is having
trouble. Could be incompatible with the site or just acting up.

--

                                                   Joel Samuel Utz
                                                   jutz at flash.net
                                                   N2279FAttachement 1: part2.html