ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Flying in Hawaii

From: Aeropilot3 at aol.com

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:19:26 UTC

Message:

I am likely to be spending some time in Hawaii (Oahu) over the next few weeks
and months and am interested in finding out about aerobatic and other GA
flying in the area.  If anyone on this list lives and flies in Hawaii or
knows something about flying in Hawaii and would not mind sharing their
knowledge, I would be grateful if they could e-mail me.

Thanks

Mark Dunkerley