ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Flying in Hawaii

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:08:02 UTC

Message:

  OH! Were are going to be spending time in Hawaii AND
wants to do aerobatics? Talk about having the cake and
eating it to.

No contacts but have a nice trip anyway.

--- Aeropilot3 at aol.com wrote:
> I am likely to be spending some time in Hawaii
> (Oahu) over the next few weeks
> and months and am interested in finding out about
> aerobatic and other GA
> flying in the area.  If anyone on this list lives
> and flies in Hawaii or
> knows something about flying in Hawaii and would not
> mind sharing their
> knowledge, I would be grateful if they could e-mail
> me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark Dunkerley

=====
Paul Stambaugh - IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495