ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Su-26 Battery

From: N626rm at aol.com

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:58:35 UTC

Message:

  <PRE>Does anyone know if it is ok to use the B&C battery with the old original
generator and electrical system? My original Ni-Cad is becoming a pain in
the... I want to make sure that the old system won't cause any meltdowns
under the cowling due to return currents from the old system.  Thanks in
advance.  Rick