ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: "William H. Park" <billpark at ktb.net>

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:27:40 UTC

Message:

  Have you considered the possible alternatives.  The primary alternative
offered so far is to have the FAA issue NEW pilots licenses with
photos.  Think of the cost this will entail and how long it would take
to implement while no one without the new license was allowed to fly,
does this sound better to you perhaps.