ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: "Max Braude" <skybird at optushome.com.au>

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:55:08 UTC

Message:

Virginia,

You are absolutely but not quite 100% correct!

It ain't only America, I'm afraid.   It is most of the free thinking,
entrepreneural world that is under attack by fundamentalists, who, however
conversly, feel that their own method of "freethinking" must be imposed on
everyone else, or they should die!

Max Braude
skybird at optushome.com.au