ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: "Virginia M. Jacobson" <virginia at odysseypub.com>

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:44:02 UTC

Message:

I think John Cornwell is correct it was Benjamin Franklin I do
believe.

However, think about it from this point of view, some of the
sacrifices we "may" be asked to make now is like an investment. When
you make an investment you give up some money short term with the
intention of earning a great deal more in the future. If you invest
correctly you do. Just another point of view.

Max Braude is also correct I started this thread speaking about
America but this also applies to all of the free thinking,
entrepreneurial world.

The gentleman N6108P stated "And act we should. But let's start with
those who knowingly break the law, not the law abiding." I also
profoundly agree with this but I do have one question. What should we
do in the mean time to protect ourselves and our freedom while we hunt
down those who break the law? I believe that we should go on and live
our lives exercising our rights but with greater caution. The
sacrifices I speak of are the added cautionary steps we may be asked
to take.

Virginia Jacobson