ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: Dleedom at aol.com

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:56:40 UTC

Message:

I know the civil service system gives more points to veteran ONLY if they
severed during time of war. The AF gives a "Cold War" medal for those who
servered during those times. I kind of figure if you raised your hand and
swore to protect and defend the Constitution and did what was asked of you,
seperated under honorable conditions you are damn sure a veteran.
My two cents.
Dave Leedom,
Maj, USAFR
Desert Storm, Cold War & Enduring Freedom...now can we endure each other?