ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: "Max Braude" <skybird at optushome.com.au>

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:28:42 UTC

Message:

If you "sever" during war its a Purple Heart then?

In South Africa we were conscripted during an ongoing bush-terrorist war
(juxtaposition on purpose here).  South West Africa and Angola in the early
70's.

My school leaving aptitude test said I should have been a "vet".  At last -
fulfilment..............

Max Braude
skybird at optushome.com.au