ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Fw: Important News from IAC Headqua ...

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:58:34 UTC

Message:

  People, chill out and don't even get started. The
point is that "You served your country" and if your
were not actually in a war or police action, you were
still inline to do so.

Hats off to ALL of you and my many thank's!!!

--- Chuck Krueger <CKrueger at wilmorite.com> wrote:
> Helmets on, Belts cinched tight, Fire system armed,
> flame suits on.
> Hear we go again :-))
>
> Chuck Krueger
> S1S 88TF

=====
Paul Stambaugh - IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495