ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Picture ID ad nauseum

From: "Marilyn Dash" <mdash at rcn.com>

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 02:51:55 UTC

Message:

This line of discussion makes me miss the trolls! Where's Paco when you need him?

On this subject - however...
You know they won't stop here. This is just the beginning of the feds chipping away at our freedoms. Sure, it wouldn't kill me to bring a picture ID. However, we are once again begin "blamed" for something we didn't do.

Really REALLY bad people stole airplanes and did REALLY bad things with them. Was it a Pitts? Eagle? Cherokee? Cessna? NO! I bet not one of those murderers could do an outside snap!

Even when that young kid in Tampa flew his Cessna into a building - he actually BROKE A WINDOW! Period. Oh - and killed a very sick and troubled teen in the process. I bet he had a picture ID on him at the time. Did that prevent anything? Nope!

I feel like the feds are all looking to prevent things that already happened rather than looking for the next way those little b*stards are going to try to get to us.

Hold your fire gang - I actually don't care who disagrees with me. That's what election day is for here in the US.

Go out and vote.

Dash