ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Picture ID ad nauseum

From: John Cornwell <jwcornwell at usa.net>

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:58:57 UTC

Message:

That's one big S-2S!

PullSomeGs at aol.com wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
The picture ID is nothing. When I go to work my picture ID is checked. Then
my bags are rummaged through, pockets emptied, shoes checked, and I am
wanded. If they find a "weapon," like nose hair scissors, or a file on my
nail clippers, it is confiscated. Then I am allowed to proceed to OPS where
my ID is checked again against a computer photo before I can receive any
paperwork. Then...before I can leave OPS I must be escorted to the aircraft
(so I don't pick up a weapon on the way..I guess). While onboard the plane
before the doors are closed my ID is checked AGAIN! Just in case I was
kidnapped between the door of the airplane and my seat.
After all of that I am then magically found worthy and trusted with a half
million pound airplane.

Skip
S-2S