ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Help Needed

From: Hubie Tolson <tolson at coastalnet.com>

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:32:59 UTC

Message:

I am trying to contact the owners of these SU26M2 aircraft to notify
them of a safety issue that concerns only these planes.

Can any of you help me with names, phone numbers and/or email addresses
of the owners of these planes please?

Serial No: 05-07
Type of Registration: Corporation
Keystone Aerobatics Inc