ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Help needed.

From: "Hubie Tolson" <htolson at nccoxmail.com>

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:48:46 UTC

Message:

I'm trying to figure out how to run wires from the fuselage to the wingtip
inside the wing of a SU26. Initially, we planned to run the wires inside a
plastic tube, but we can't determine how to anchor the tube further than you
can reach into the wing. Leaving the bare wires uncontained seems
unacceptable. Any suggestions?

Hubie Tolson

UHF Development Group, LLC

227 East Front Street