ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Oil pressure "bobbing"

From: Allan Krosner <t28driver at nccn.net>

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:24:16 UTC

Message:

  Paul,

Are you dumping any oil overboard?  If you are, it could be some
contamination has gotten onto one of the ball valves in the inverted oil
system.  I had a similar problem recently and it turned out to be a
piece of rubber, from the inside of a hose, got stuck on one of the ball
valves.

Allan Krosner
S1-S