ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing advice

From: "Bob Romero" <love2loop at earthling.net>

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:26:32 UTC

Message:

  I want to thank everyone for the thoughtful advice regarding landing on an aircraft carrier.  The advice ranged from, go for it!!! - to let me know if it works out for you because I would like to do it too - to some people saying that I will be shot on site. In light of that last bit of caution I have decided to do a low approach inverted instead.   I will advise of my intentions 5 miles out, turn the transponder to OFF, roll inverted and do the most fun buzz job of my life. I was thinking too, if I could get the tower frequency for the carrier I could call in and ask for a flyby. "negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Sincerly,

Bob Romero