ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Lightweight batteries and alternators

From: Frank <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 01:46:18 UTC

Message:

  Paul/Jason:
                  Yes, I'm delighted with my Oddyssey battery.  Its not
actually a gel cell, but a gas-regenerative or some such.  Awesome cranking
power, even at 50% discharged, charges as fast as you can feed it, and holds
its charge for months and months.  Many choices of sizes and weights.  I
have a local dealer who will drop ship if you can't find a source.  His
prices will surely beat Spruce's!

       Cheers,  Frank