ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Where to find refills for exhaust d ...

From: Gil & Phyl Tellier <giltel at earthlink.net>

Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 07:37:12 UTC

Message:

  I'd recommend that you just go buy the pint or more bottle of A/S desiccant
as it will probably need changing every 2 to 4 weeks and it is handy to have
extra to make blue in the oven over night. I kept my 360 engine for 5 years
with desiccant spark plugs and exhaust pipe bottles installed. Upon tear
down by Hageland Motors for a new crank under warranty the engine was rust
free.
Gil Tellier