ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: wing walk options

From: "Bwana Bawb Buckley" <Bwana at PCISys.net>

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:12:14 UTC

Message:

Mine has been peeling back since I had it in Dallas in '97. It looks like I
have two distinct pieces. I was at the factory a couple months ago for the
fly-in and got a quote from Sandy for a replacement. There's a retainer for
~$22 and the walk itself for ~$25. Looks like the retainer attaches to the
fabric itself and the walk attaches to the retainer. I have an S-1S and
intuition tells me that the B's wing walk is much longer. Mine's only like
5" on a side.

Bob Buckley