ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: wing walk options

From: "Seppanen, Kari J" <kari.j.seppanen at boeing.com>

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:11:36 UTC

Message:

  It's also available in a liquid form that you paint on after masking off the
area. I redid mine about ten years on a metal wing and it's holding up fine.
I'll try and find the can of the stuff tonight when I get home and email
further info unless someone beats me to it. I just wanted to get my entry in
early ;-)

Kari J. Seppanen
Flight Test Engineering Analysis
Aerodynamic Performance Group