ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: "Necessary Risk" (was: It's a very ...

From: "Greg Dungan" <dungangd at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:14:38 UTC

Message:

  Flyer41414 at aol.com wrote:
>how can you define risk as neccessasary?

Most of us accept the "necessary" risk each day as we drive to/from work
that one of the hundreds (thousands?) of cars only four feet away on the
opposite side of a 4 inch wide stripe on the road won't veer into our lane
with a 120+ mph closure rate!  Think about it! :)

10's,
Greg Dungan
IAC 16628, Ch 58, 23, and 52
Pitts S-1S, N16628