ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Seat Cushion Material

From: Gil & Phyl Tellier <giltel at earthlink.net>

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:30:11 UTC

Message:

  I have been using about 4 inches of very stiff white packing foam on my S-1S
for the last 7 years. The foam is wrapped in a bath towel (duct taped on the
bottom) to wipe my feet on before sliding into the seat. It is easily cut
with a saber saw to any size required. Guaranteed to make a sore butt in 2
hours with a Security long chute. But the cost is right- free. I'd recommend
a thin pad of something softer on top. For what it's worth- free.
Gil Tellier, IAC Ch. 49