ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Why we fly

From: Planedancer at aol.com

Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:27:19 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 11/18/2002 5:07:05 PM Central Standard Time,
larkbunting at juno.com writes:

<< I'm here.  Not a nurse though - I'm a data network creature.  >>

LOL, that wasn't the "criteria" - what we were musing about was those of us
who also skydive/scuba dive in addition to flying.  How about you?

Melanie
Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX