ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Why we fly

From: Planedancer at aol.com

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:12:24 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 11/18/2002 11:16:24 PM Central Standard Time,
califprint at earthlink.net writes:

<< Cat Fight!!!

 Lemy know when and where.

 Jim Nahom

 Marilyn Dash wrote:

 >Melanie,
 >Please remember that this email reaches thousands of people and it wouldn't
 >kill you to once in a while have an unexpressed thought. I came home from a
 >weekend trip to nearly 15 messages from you in my inbox. You are always
 >welcome to reply just to the person sending the message - if you feel you
 >are compelled to reply at all. > >>

Sorry, Marilyn, I access email in "spurts" - go days without being able to
access it, then have a marathon session answering what I want to, usually
with wine in hand :-)

Nah, not here.  I'm just a pussy cat.  No claws to speak of, nor any beefs to
complain about.  Lezze Faire.  Or something like that.  I'm just an old,
peaceful hippie.

Melanie
Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX