ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Certificated to Experimental?

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <petera at nortelnetworks.com>

Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 05:45:26 UTC

Message:

Keep in mind that you cannot easily go back, the value of your plane
plummets, you can not easily export it and insurance may be much harder to
get.

I think before converting to experimental I'd sell it while still certified,
buy an experimental and go from there. Far less expensive in the long run.

Peter