ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: [Mod] Proposed Knowns - Where?

From: Brian Howard <BK at newattaero.com>

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:21:58 UTC

Message:

>I have been away from the list and acro for awhile. Where are the
>2003 proposed knowns posted?

They are not currently posted anywhere to my knowledge. They were on the
IAC web site, but have been removed in preparation for posting the final
versions. All the proposed Knowns may be seen in the July SPORT AEROBATICS
magazine.

Brian K Howard, CFI                         BK at NewAttAero.com
Chair, IAC Rules Committee              voice: 520.360-ROLL
Editor, IAC Heads Up! Column           fax: 801.912.7069
FAI, National, & Teaching Judge
Extra 300/L, N343BH

                         New Attitude Aerobatics
                 "Confidence Building For All Pilots"