ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Starting Vibrator

From: "Chad Bartee" <osteogenics at cytoplast.com>

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:00:59 UTC

Message:

I should have known better than to ask this group!!!  What was I thinking?

Must be the holiday madness creeping into my brain.  I think we all can appreciate the need of a good starting vibrator.  And some of us can actually appreciate the more advanced models too.

I mean I'm good, but I can't crank my M14 without one.

Chad Bartee
Osteogenics Biomedical, Inc.
Attachement 1: part2.html

Attachement 2: ChadXBartee.vcf