ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] How much vertical in a B?

From: Jerry Guy <jguysr at bellsouth.net>

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:22:30 UTC

Message:

  B drivers,
    As an aerobatics novice flying a S2B, I was very happy that I had
worked up 1 1/4 vertical rolls and being able to cap and stagger away.
Now, I'm told (by someone who should know) that 3 rolls vertical (hammer
out) is quite possible. At my level this is nearly incomprehensible!

    So, what I want to know is, what are your experiences? techniques?

Vertically challenged,
Jerry