ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: How much vertical in a B?

From: Paul Logue <gpaulogue at charter.net>

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:55:14 UTC

Message:

Your "someone" is correct ...... but if you are the novice you say you are,
I suggest the following:

Since we don't do more than two of any "one" maneuver in competition,
confine your practice to two ....

If you are struggling with 1 and 1/4, be careful trying more, unless you are
comfortable with accidental tail slides and all spin modes .....

Happy flying ...

Paul Logue
Suwanee, GA

Jerry Guy wrote:

> B drivers,
>     As an aerobatics novice flying a S2B, I was very happy that I had
> worked up 1 1/4 vertical rolls and being able to cap and stagger away.
> Now, I'm told (by someone who should know) that 3 rolls vertical (hammer
> out) is quite possible. At my level this is nearly incomprehensible!
>
>     So, what I want to know is, what are your experiences? techniques?
>
> Vertically challenged,
> Jerry
Attachement 1: gpaulogue.vcf