ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Weight and Balance and the S2B (2nd ...

From: Matt Wilderman <akromatt at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:19:29 UTC

Message:

>From the Extra 300/L POH  Section 9.10.1:
The Extra 300/L can be operated in an additional two seat Acro III category.  This category is defined by a MTOW of 950 kg (2095 lbs), a max. load factor of +/- 6g, and a Va of 158 KIAS.

 DJ Molny <djmolny at yahoo.com> wrote: Pete - The max weight for dual acro (+8/-8G) in my 300L is 1918 lbs.  Empty weight is about 1525, leaving 393lbs useful load.  Subtract two 170-lb "FAA Standard" pilots, and you have 53 lbs for gas (8.83 gal). Regards,DJ -----Original Message-----