ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] S2B Canopies

From: Matt Wilderman <akromatt at yahoo.com>

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:32:10 UTC

Message:

I know this has been on the list before, but...

How do you keep a Pitts canopy on the airplane?

Besides closing and locking it, of course.

I want to hear about all the bungee cord, fingernail polish, flashing lights and my favorite, the 12 volt shock to the ignition switch, solutions to this far too common problem.

Cheers

Matt