ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: FS: Sukhoi 31

From: "Ed Duckwater" <duckwater at presidency.com>

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:06:33 UTC

Message:

  <P>Will you take my Extra 500 converted to a <!--StartFragment --> Teledyne Continental TSIOL-550-C piston engine in trade? </P>
<P>I also am looking to get rid of my bevvy of howler monkeys. I have this one really naughty one, I named him Brad, he flipped off Santa Claus when I took him shopping at the mall. You should have been there, kids lined up for miles, thousands of shoppers everywhere, and there I am spanking my monkey right on the mall fountain. One 8 year old Fillipino boy became upset at the spectacle and tried to stop me but I told him it was rude to interrupt an adult while they were spanking their monkey. </P>
<P>Ed Duckwater</P>
<P>Boeing Sonic Cruiser ( Fixed Gear Variant)</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P>----- Original Message -----<BR>From: Matt Wilderman <AKROMATT at YAHOO.COM><BR>Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:14:43 -0800 (PST)<BR>To: acro at gf24.de<BR>Subject: [Acro] FS: Sukhoi 31<BR><BR></P>
<P><U><FONT color=#0000ff><A href="http://www.jetcams.com/su31/gallery.html">http://www.jetcams.com/su31/gallery.htmlhttp://www.jetcams.com/"></A></P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Mail Plus</A> - Powerful. Affordable. <A href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Sign up now</A>