Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Stars of tomorrow?

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Stars of tomorrow?

Thread: [Acro] Re: Stars of tomorrow?

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:52:07 UTC

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV>
<P>IAC'ers- </P>
<P>I guess when I started this posting on Monday I should have added the question on how the six were auditioned- if it's American Idol style or mimicking the ESPN extreme sports shows, there were auditions.  I recognize 3 of the names from contest results, the other 3 I don't know of...  Not that I'm keeper of the news theses days, but Hollywood typically does some kind of casting call or star search- so I've heard, I'm not too "Hollywood" myself- those that know me will back that up.....</P>
<P>Heck, I do silly stuff with my Pitts at airshows anyway, so no need to put me in front of an OshKosh crowd.  Just hope to be around to goto a contest or two this year!</P>
<P>Best,</P>
<P>Rich Klarich</P>
<P>IAC 21376<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: jeffery at texas.net 
<DIV></DIV>>To: gngitlin at stanford.edu, acro at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: [Acro] Re: Stars of tomorrow? 
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:43:28 US/Central 
<DIV></DIV>>Received: from mc5-f34.law1.hotmail.com ([65.54.252.41]) by mc5-s5.law1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:43:55 -0800 
<DIV></DIV>>Received: from keymars64.de ([62.141.48.50]) by mc5-f34.law1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:43:54 -0800 
<DIV></DIV>>Received: (from gf24 at localhost)by keymars64.de (8.11.6/8.11.6) id h0MIhXv21960;Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:43:33 +0100 
<DIV></DIV>>Resent-Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:43:33 +0100 
<DIV></DIV>>Old-Return-Path: <ACRO at KEYMARS64.DE>
<DIV></DIV>>Message-Id: <200301221843.h0MIhSI29558 at mail1.aus1.texas.net> 
<DIV></DIV>>X-Mailer: Texas.Net Webmail (Endymion MailMan Standard Edition v3.0.12) 
<DIV></DIV>>X-User: jeffery 
<DIV></DIV>>Old-X-Envelope-To: acro at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>Resent-Message-ID: <L3TY5.A.-WF.VZUL- at KEYMARS64.DE>
<DIV></DIV>>Resent-From: acro at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>X-Mailing-List: <ACRO at GF24.DE>archive/latest/8140 
<DIV></DIV>>X-Loop: acro at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>List-Help: <mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=help>
<DIV></DIV>>List-Subscribe: <mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=subscribe>
<DIV></DIV>>List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=unsubscribe>
<DIV></DIV>>List-Post: <mailto:acro at gf24.de>
<DIV></DIV>>Precedence: list 
<DIV></DIV>>Resent-Sender: acro-request at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>Return-Path: acro-request at gf24.de 
<DIV></DIV>>X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jan 2003 18:43:54.0685 (UTC) FILETIME=[370C56D0:01C2C246] 
<DIV></DIV>> 
<DIV></DIV>>My pappy once told me, "Son, it ain't so much what you got, as it is what you 
<DIV></DIV>>do with it." Hmmm... Wish he had followed up that sage advice with the keys 
<DIV></DIV>>to a new Edge 540. Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for what I can make 
<DIV></DIV>>happen in my ol' Pitts. Poor unfortunate me.... 
<DIV></DIV>> 
<DIV></DIV>>Jeffery Poehlmann 
<DIV></DIV>>Austin TX (where it's been 82 degrees and blue skies) 
<DIV></DIV>> 
<DIV></DIV>> 
<DIV></DIV>> > How do 20 year old college students afford $250K airplanes! This sport 
<DIV></DIV>> > is starting to get ridiculous. For the first time ever, aerobatics has 
<DIV></DIV>> > actually made me nauseated. I guess it helps if your dad's name is 
<DIV></DIV>> > Larry Ellison. WTF! This is not something admirable. Oh well, I 
<DIV></DIV>> > guess you can buy almost anything including aerobatic and airshow 
<DIV></DIV>> > glory. I am not really jealous, just truly disgusted. I really feel 
<DIV></DIV>> > that one should have to work to get what one wants to really appreciate 
<DIV></DIV>> > it. And don't try and tell me about all the hard work these kids are 
<DIV></DIV>> > doing practicing in their 1/4 million dollar airplanes that daddy 
<DIV></DIV>> > bought. Just sickening. Go ahead and flame away! 
<DIV></DIV>> > 
<DIV></DIV></mailto:acro at gf24.de></mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=subscribe></mailto:acro-request at gf24.de?subject=help></div><br clear=all><hr>Help STOP SPAM with <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMNENUS/2731">the new MSN 8 </a> and get 2 months FREE*</html>

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn