ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] IAC

From: "Mark W. Dickey" <flyinut at hotmail.com>

Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 07:57:45 UTC

Message:

  You know...
   ...I am not a well know member of this community...
      ...but there a few mwmbers that do know who I am.

It really upsets a young gentleman like myself that someone (name and IP
unmentioned)
tries to upset the rest of us. Guarantreed - I cannot fly unlimited - even
advanced - but I do
know what a TRUE sportsman is. I can push a few G's, pull a few more. I will
NEVER make
a US Team. Never afford a plane that COULD make a TEAM. But in the end,
(speak up Doc (Wagnon) Cadby, Kermit, Mike, etc.) I will stand behind all US
efforts!

Oh Yeah...
    ...GOD BLESS THE USA!

Mark W. Dickey
1988-1990 US TEAM - NOT A PILOT
(AGAIN) NOT A PILOT (Maybe a FEW remember what a true teammate is)
(Maybe done with aerobatics for life)
(Others attitudes DO make a difference)