ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Looking for Pitts

From: "Damon Wack" <lomcevak at win.bright.net>

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:46:17 UTC

Message:

Hi all, I have a new acquaintence in the area that is *very* interested in entering the competitive aerobatic scene.  He is interested in buying a Pitts, but hasn't made his mind up on an S1, or springing more for a two seater.  All of you that have posted "for sale" notices, if you still have the aircraft, please send the details to me personally, and I will be glad to pass them on.

thanks,

Damon Wack
lomcevak at win.bright.net