ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Looking for Pitts S1S

From: ITZSTEVEJ at aol.com

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:51:48 UTC

Message:

  I've had a great responce from this list that I'm going to ask for your help
in search of a Pitts S1S whith a 180+hp.eng. (pref.) low time, long
fuselage.,spades,canopy,ratchet harness,aux. tank,spring gear,pref.pitts
wings,extra bay,30% offset would be good,wheelpants and all of this for
between 20,000&25,000 "I,m not asking for to much here am I ... may consider
a proj. of this caliber" Well I know these planes are out there it's just
finding them ,maybe you guys could help in my search.Thanks ahead of time.I
can be reached  at  636-271-6377 or 314-609-3822 cell or by e-mail  at
itzstevej at aol.com Steve Johnson located St.Louis MO.