ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Super DECATHLON FOR SALE

Message: Super DECATHLON FOR SALE

From: Roberto Ruiz <0006744003 at mcimail.com>

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 20:48:00 UTC

Message:

  I'm posting this for a friend...he is not in the net, but is an acro
instructor in Phoenix, and I believe there may be someone here interested
in the plane.

SPECS:

SUPER DECATHLON          1977
                         S/N 309-77
                         N-1119E

AIRCRAFT:                Fall 1991 Frame up rebuild
                         New spars, frame sandblasted & repainted,
                         recovered stits. Red, white & blue paint
                         scheme. New interior.

ENGINE:                  750 SMOH
                         Lycoming AEIO-36HIA
                         Solid Crank

AVIONICS:                King Ky 97A Com
                         King KT76A Transponder & Encoder
                         II Morrow Fly Buddy Loran
                         David Clark ISOCOM Intercom

EXTRAS:                  GAP SEALS
                         G METER
                         SPADES
                         HOOKER HARNESS
                         CARGO NET
                         STROBES

CALL GREG WURSTER  at  (602)  494-4984 ALSO INTERESTED IN TRADE FOR PITTS.