ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:677] RE: FOND DU LAC RESULTS?

From: "Craig.Lesinski" <CLesinski at tne.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:27:20 UTC

Message:

 For those wondering what happend to updates of the IAC Web Page, The
webmaster Guenther Eichhorn is in the field out of the USA and is not
scheduled to return until Sept 1.

He told a couple of us Chapter 35 members he was taking a trip. I don't
have any details.

Craig Lesinski
President
New England Aerobatic Club - IAC 35